What have our students said about Animation Apprentice?
"Thanks for the awesome course!"
- Dean Taylor, Student at Animation Apprentice
"this course is the best move i've made in years i'm really loving it."
- Steve Woodhouse, Student at Animation Apprentice
"incredible, brilliant feedback! Superb on every level. Animation is definitely making me think! Loving it! Totally enjoying it"
- Amanda Tan, Student at Animation Apprentice
"I love getting this type of feedback...its a great way of seeing improvements and being able to remedy them in future. Your theory videos are action packed with great references, thoughts and ideas. I'm pleased to say I am completely hooked on the course. It's been awesome."
- Philip Loeffler, Student at Animation Apprentice
"Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback- what a course- receiving personally recorded video feedback- how cool is that!? intense, serious learning going on - make the time and you will be rewarded"
- Alexi Balian, Student at Animation Apprentice
"Absolutely amazing feedback"
- Kevin Scorey, Student at Animation Apprentice
"As a student, I feel more and more looked after, safe in the knowledge that we're surrounded by people who know their stuff :) This course gets better and better, week on week. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Feeling so inspired!"
- Marc Godfrey, student at Animation Apprentice
"Really blown away by all the suggestions and advice. Really enjoying the course and determined to finish"
- Kate Burke, student at Animation Apprentice
"I'm really loving the course so far it's been everything and more I could of hoped for."
- Patrick Worrell, student at Animation Apprentice
"...very much liking the course. It's great to know we're learning from the best. The way this [feedback] works is amazing! I never actually get any feedback like that at college or uni. It is awesome. The way it is organised is really well set out too. There is no way in hell you'd get 12 minutes feedback from a tutor in a classroom situation because there just isn't enough time in normal class hours. I'm really excited to see how things go from here. This course is gonna be some kind of awesome! England's answer to Animation Mentor except with a more user friendly environment"
- Peter Stringer, student at animation Apprentice
"Thanks to Animation Apprentice I could finally refine my showreel and be ready to work into ambitious Cg Companies in London and abroad. I'd like to recommend this skillful 3D online animation course to anyone."
- Giuseppe Candido, Animation Apprentice student.
"Great feedback. This course has been a great experience and I've learned so much. Thanks for all your help and feedback."
- Greg Gordon, student at Animation Apprentice
"Thanks Alex for Great feedback. Great exercises - I really enjoyed it."
- Jamshid Noori, student at Animation Apprentice
"I am really enjoying the lessons"
- Gerassimos Stavridis, student at Animation Apprentice
"I'm incredibly glad I found this course! Maya did look incredibly complex at first, and had I been teaching myself I would have had no idea where to begin! This made it all seem very simple. Loving every second of this course, it's all so interesting! Thanks for the feedback... Incredibly helpful."
- Peter Nicholson, student at Animation Apprentice
"Thanks for the feedback and the great suggestions. It really enhanced the action. I'm really enjoying the course and all that I'm learning in animation. And thanks for the opportunity to animate on Float Folks! It is wonderful, and a dream come true, to be able to animate in production."
- Jeff Smith, student at Animation Apprentice
"Thank you for your feedback once again. It is really great to have a guidance like this. I am loving the online-ness of the course. I watch the lectures and tutorials on the sofa and take notes, I watch things several times, I fit the lectures in small gaps of time when I have them...could not be happier with it :-)"
- Bara Malkova, student at Animation Apprentice
"Many thanks for your feedback, it helps me a lot"
- Ray Darnay, student at Animation Apprentice
"Awesome feedback...that's the kind of criticism I was looking for..."
- Enrique Carbajal, student at Animation Apprentice
"Not only are the video lectures interesting and stimulating, but also inspiring. [The feedback is] one of the most effective ways of receiving feedback I've experienced to date. Not only being able to hear, but to see the feedback, as well as being able to re-wind and re-visit is amazingly helpful. I really appreciate the level of committment, dedication and inspiration Alex puts into teaching us. For the level of knowledge and experience he passes on to us I can safely say he is more of a mentor than a teacher. I hope I will be able to continue learning from Alex after the course and throughout my career as an animator".
- Anonymous student feedback at Animation Apprentice.
"I just wanted to say thank you for the sessions up to this point. They have been excellent and the feedback and resources have been equally great."
- Charles Austin, Student at Buckinghamshire New University
"Great teacher – really knows his stuff – responds immediately to any questions on Facebook"
- Anonymous student feedback at Buckinghamshire New University
"a very well organized and good teacher"
- Margit Rosenaa, Teacher at The Animation Workshop
"The best educational experience I've had so far"
- Rory Ahearne, student at Escape Studios
"I wanted to say a big thank you for the great tuition you provided; I really did enjoy myself and learnt so much during those 6 short weeks"
- Greg Calvert, Student at Escape Studios
"Thanks for the time at the Animation Workshop, it was a great two weeks"
- Christoffer Andersen, student at The Animation Workshop
"I was tutored by Alex WIlliams who is just pure genius"
- Tracy Chung, student at Escape Studios
"One of the most positive people I have ever met"
- Alice Holme, Student at The Animation Workshop
"His [Alex's] lectures were fantastic, well organized and relevant. He is in a league of his own!"
- Anonymous student feedback, Animation Workshop
"You have the gift of inspiring people. And this is the most important thing for a teacher."
- Evgenia Golubeva, student at Escape Studios
I would like to thank you as you managed to get me excited again about my abilities in animation and gave me confidence to just go ahead and animate. Every day now I am improving and getting faster while learning more about how the games industry works."
- Greg Woodcock, student at Escape Studios
"My experience learning 3D Animation under your tutelage is one of the highlights of my academic life".
"Alex is an incredibly well respected and talented animation tutor. Our students cherish the time they spend with him and take a great deal from his sessions. Understanding how their work needs to develop in order for them to succeed in the industry is very important to us".
- Paul Hilton, Lecturer, Ba (Hons) Animation, Arts University at Bournemouth